Today, we will introduce a traditional French dessert, a combination of chocolate Fernance and strawberry mousse!
150 g almond flour
200 g granulated sugar
70 g all-purpose flour
190 g protein 160 g melted butter with a
pinch of salt
300 g strawberry puree
60 ml inverted syrup
56 ml water
140 g sugar
130 g protein
160 ml full cream
2 gelatin sheets
To make Chocolate Fernance:
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Put the mixed ingredients into 6 metal circle molds and put them in the refrigerator for one hour.
3. Bake in the oven at 170°C for 10 minutes.
4. Demould and cool for later use.
To make strawberry mousse:
1. Put the egg whites in an electric mixer and beat them slightly.
2. Put the water, syrup and sugar in a saucepan and heat to 115°C. Gradually add to the egg white beaten until stiff and smooth.
3. Heat the strawberry puree and gelatin to mix.
4. Stir the strawberry puree gelatin mixture into the egg whites.
5. Add the whole cream and pour them into 6 circle molds.
6. Freeze in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
7. Remove the strawberry moss from the mold, place it on top of the chocolate Fernance and decorate with fresh strawberries and strawberry meringue, and put a raspberry on it. Serve.