Souvlaki T-bone steak with grilled mushrooms, bacon and onion sauce
Vacuum cryogenic machine,
vacuum packaging machine,
cast iron steak special frying pan
. 4 block T -bone steak (weight per block 340. g)
150 grams of white truffle butter (bottle)
2 lemon broken skin
3 tbsp chopped fresh root Ali slave
little smoke and white pepper salt
200 is g of wild mushrooms
little olive oil
50 g butter
150 Kepei roots , cut into small squares
. 6 red peeled onion , finely diced
1 garlic clove, chopped
70 g Caster sugar
50 mL of red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 g of smoked paprika powder
- Marinate the beef on both sides with sea salt and ground white pepper oregano, and put a little truffle cream in a vacuum bag, seal it with a vacuum packaging machine, and put it in a low temperature machine preheated to 55 ° C in a water bath for 1½ hours.
- Root pieces fried in a frying pan Lijiarupei crisp , then chopped onion and garlic were added a little salt, lightly frying , until half cooked , add sugar, red wine vinegar, smoked paprika and tomato paste , fried 20 is minutes or Until the stickiness becomes chutney (bacon and onion sauce).
- Add a little olive oil and butter to the frying pan, add wild mushrooms and quickly fry and season. Add some sauce in the steak at a low temperature to enhance the flavor of the mushrooms.
- Take the beef pie out of the bag , gently pat dry the surface water with absorbent paper, and put it in a hot cast iron steak special frying pan to fry it quickly (don’t take too long)
- Placing: Put the beef steak on the plate with grilled mushrooms and bacon onion sauce, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and garnish with half a lemon. Serve.